Steps
1. Open Fiddler2 -> [> Play Stick Run <]

2. Play single Battle -> Get Score Atleast 600+ to get more gold when it replay

3. On Fiddler Select api.playerio.com api/169 Then Hold Shift And click Replay Put 10000 Then Ok

----------------------------------------------------
If You Stock In Timeout/Not Loading Click This [>CLICK HERE<]
----------------------------------------------------
Did You Like This If You Want More Share This Post And Follow Us .... To Be Update..

If You Have Any Problem About This Post Just Comment Below... 

Post a Comment

  1. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. cave 交易所

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. BCS data protection

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... ราคาทอง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. ankara yabancı dil kursu

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

 
Top